How to log-in using your Google credentials:
Step 1. Configure the Google API Console Project
Follow all the steps from the official documentation in order to obtain the Client ID and Client Secret:
Before you can integrate Google Sign-In into your website, you must have a Google API Console project. In the project, you will create a client ID.
To create a Google API Console project and client ID, follow these steps:
- 1.Go to the Google API Console .
- 2.From the project drop-down, select an existing project, or create a new one by selecting Create a new project.
- 3.Note: Use a single project to hold all platform instances of your app (Android, iOS, web, etc.), each with a different Client ID.
- 4.In the sidebar under "APIs & Services", select Credentials, then select the OAuth consent screen tab.
- Choose an Email Address, specify a Product Name, and press Save.
- 5.In the Credentials tab, select the Create credentials drop-down list, and choose OAuth client ID.
- 6.Under Application type, select Web application.
- 7.Register the origins from which your app is allowed to access the Google APIs, as follows. An origin is a unique combination of protocol, hostname, and port.
- Press the Create button.
- 8.From the resulting OAuth client dialog box, copy the Client ID . The Client ID lets your app access enabled Google APIs.
Step 2. Configure the Integration in YAROOMS
Login to your YAROOMS domain as an administrator. Navigate to Integrations -> Login with Google and start the integration process.
Activate Integration and fill in the fields as follows:
- Domain: your G Suite domain.
- Google Client ID: The Client ID obtained at Step 1.
- Google Client Secret: the Client Secret obtained at Step 1.
- Configure default settings for new YAROOMS users and click Save.