IAdea Desk Booking
- 1.Open the IAdea Desk Booking Gateway interface on a monitor and use the “Set content” functionality to connect it to YAROOMS.
- 2.From the IAdea Gateway, access the unique URL found on the integrations detail page (Manage → Integrations → IAdea Desk Booking → Manage). You should see the following:
3. Plug in the IAdea’s Desk Booking device to the gateway using a USB cable. It will appear on the “Connected devices” page, with a status “Pending setup”:
4. Get back to your YAROOMS account (Manage →Integrations → IAdea Desk Booking → Manage) and assign location/floor/space to the device:
5. Repeat the process with all IAdea Desk Booking devices.
- Pending setup - waiting for a space to be assigned. The device blinks white light.
- Available - the space is free. The device lights up in green.
- Waiting for check-in - the assigned space is booked and is waiting for check-in. The device lights up in yellow.
- Busy - the assigned space is booked and either checked-in or it doesn't have the check-in functionality activated. The device light is red.
- Disabled - date blocked, day blocked at the location level, disabled by maintenance, disabled by distancing, etc. No light.