Comment on page
All actions exerted through YArooms will generate a specific type of notification, which will be sent to the email address paired with a user account. Depending on the individual settings of a user’s machine, sometimes these might get assigned to the SPAM folder, so we suggest you check this if you did not receive a specific notification.
To avoid being overloaded with messages we recommend you navigate to the Notifications tab in order to toggle on/off the various types of notifications and come up with an optimal solution for your needs. The default setting is the one chosen by an Admin from the Global settings. Choosing YES/NO will override the Global settings. These changes will not affect other users.
My Account Notifications View
Administrators have the option to turn notifications on/off for all the users, if they still have selected the Default setting in their Notifications tab.
Global Settings Notifications View
Notifications can be edited either individually or all together, by choosing the red highlighted option.
- mute invitation emails (invitations to all the attendees of an approved meetings);
- mute booking creation notification (notifications sent to admins/room owners/creators when a meeting is first created);
- mute booking changes notifications (notifications sent to admins/room owners/creators every time a meeting is edited);
- mute booking cancellation notifications (notifications sent to admins/room owners/creators every time a meeting is cancelled either by its creator or an admin);
- mute booking notifications sent one day before the event (reminders that the meeting will start in one day);
- mute booking notifications sent one hour before the event (reminders that the meeting will start in one hour);
- mute notifications received as resource owner (notifications sent to the resource owner every time that resource is paired with a meeting)
- mute notifications received as room owner (notifications pertaining to activity in the room that the user was made in charge of)
- mute notifications received when attendees accept/decline invitations (notifications sent to the creator regarding attendee activity).